- High School diploma or GED or one year relevant experience.
Demonstrated Knowledge and Skills:
- Possess a strong work ethic and be able to work well with others.
- Handle multiple high priority tasks in a fast-paced team environment, and requires the ability to work well independently with minimal supervision.
- Maintains cleanliness and excellent condition of equipment and work area.
- Uses tools safely and correctly.
- Experience with electrical, plumbing, siding, windows, doors, renovations, ground maintenance and basic mechanics.
- Complies with safety regulations and procedures.
- Ability to establish and maintain effective relationships with coworkers and supervisors.
- A strong mechanical background with hands on journey-level experience in at least two trades (I.e.; HVAC, Plumbing, electrical, or refrigeration) required.
- Strong mechanical background with minimum 2 years hands on experience in maintenance related activity.
- Ability to bend, stoop, and lift (up to 75 lbs.) repetitively.
- Good Mechanical Skills.
- Good Troubleshooting Skills.
- Previous training & experience in plumbing equipment.
- Is polite, friendly, and helpful to guests, management and fellow employees.
- Must pass Level II background check
All descriptions have been reviewed to ensure that only essential functions and basic duties have been included. Requirements, skills, and abilities included have been determined to be the minimal standards required to successfully perform the positions. In no instance, however, should the duties, responsibilities, and requirements delineated be interpreted as all-inclusive. Additional functions and requirements may be assigned by supervisors as deemed appropriate.
In accordance with the Americans with Disabilities Act, it is possible that requirements may be modified to reasonably accommodate disabled individuals. However, no accommodations will be made which may pose serious health or safety risks to the employee or others or which impose undue hardships on the organization.
Job descriptions are not intended as and do not create employment contracts. The organization maintains its status as an at-will employer. Employees can be terminated for any reason not prohibited by law.