EDUCATION and EXPERIENCE
- Bachelor's Degree in Business, Finance, or Accounting and/or equivalent combination of education
- and experience.
- Two to five years of experience in credit underwriting, loan structuring, credit policy analysis
- and portfolio management.
- Two to five years of sales and customer service experience in the financial services
- Exposure to SBA products and procedures is a plus.
- Thorough knowledge of applicable bank and branch policies, procedures, and support systems.
- Well-developed analytical skills and attention to detail and accuracy.
- Ability to work with minimal supervision while performing duties.
- Ability to deal with normal challenges involving multiple facets and variables.
- Demonstrated ability to make one-on-one and group presentations.
- Ensures excellent internal and external client relations at all times.
- Excellent interpersonal, verbal, and written communication skills.
- Knowledge of the Bank Secrecy Act, Anti-Money Laundering and applicable policies, procedures and
- regulations that pertain to this position is required.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office products and other database software.
To perform this job successfully, an individual should be proficient in Microsoft Office Products and other Database software.
PHYSICAL DEMANDS AND WORK ENVIRONMENT
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- The employee will operate in a general office environment, using office equipment such as a phone and a computer.
- The noise level in the work environment is usually quiet to moderate as compared to a private office with light foot traffic and office equipment. The employee must be able and willing and able to interact frequently with the general public.