To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, experience and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Able to work collaboratively across functional groups, always championing the consumer
- Excellent time management skills and strong sense of urgency, with STRONG ability to multitask, work autonomously and reprioritize quickly when directed
- Microsoft Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint
- Tech-savvy: You love to harness the power of technology
- You're resourceful, a collaborator, decisive and hold yourself accountable in all that you do
- Calm and collected: When things get crazy, you're cool and under control
- Intelligent: You are articulate, smart and can communicate clearly
- Occasional travel to our customer’s locations across the U.S.
- Work is typically performed in normal office working conditions
- Travel Requirement: 10-15%
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential duties of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions of this position.
- Employee must be able to sit for prolonged periods of time in front of a computer daily.
- The position requires standing, bending, navigating stairs, and lifting.
- Must have visual and hearing acuity