At Watchkeep, be a part of leading-edge service delivery initiatives, where we first engage our customers using Artificial Intelligence based contextual engines, providing timely and hyper applicable issue identification and resolution through our robotic process automation, streamlining the support experience from initial interaction all the way through escalation and resolution.
Be a part of the team evaluating new technology solutions which enhance this central orchestration layer, extending the concept of robotic process automation and autonomous issue resolution further into the technology stack. At Watchkeep, we strive to deliver a fully integrated AI enhanced service experience, from desktop and server troubleshooting, backup and recovery, to security incident identification and response.
IT Service Desk Manager requires a deep understanding of IT support processes and operational efficiency with a proven track record of customer service excellence. The Service Desk Managers role is to manage and oversee all aspects of the service desk staff and ensure that our customers are receiving an exceptional support experience. This role will work alongside the CEO to continuously develop automation that drives process efficiency and improves CX.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Manage AI, ML & RPA tech stack by utilizing no code/low code platforms and bot frameworks
- Develop, enhance, and manage Service Level Agreements (SLAs) to establish request and problem resolution expectations and timeframes.
- Identify, document, and implement Service Desk best practices
- Manage prioritization and resolution of issues
- Monitor and report compliance with established SLAs.
- Develop and maintain Service KPI within Service Desk software.
- Developing a performance measurements framework and facilitating a feedback system to team members on issues such as customer service, communication, and technical skills.
- Partner with Sales, Service and Support personnel to strategically support accounts.
- Create and maintain key indicators of department's services for problem and change activities.
- Manage a Team
- Recruit through social media, and networking to develop a team.
- Manage Teams KPIs and accountability.
- Support and coach Team and complete annual written reviews.
- Train and development for Team through internal and external training.
- Implement and oversee corrective actions and action plans for non-performance or behavior not in line with Fraser AIS expectations.
- Doing QSRs on Team members service calls.
- Improve usage of Service Desk resources and daily guidance to increase productivity of the team.
- Establish and maintain a customer first Service culture
- Participate in the On-Call Incident Management rotation
- Develop and manage onboarding implementation process and hand off to CSM team.
- Perform client follow-ups to verify final resolution and determine satisfaction level.
- Ensure that all phases of Service Desk work are properly coordinated, monitored, logged, tracked, and resolved appropriately.