An unwavering pursuit of Excellence in Patient Care - Every diagnosis. Every day. This is what we stand for.
CellNetix Pathology and Laboratories is a dynamic physician- and employee-owned pathology practice and lab headquartered in Washington state in the Seattle area with locations throughout the state and Alaska. We're resolute in meeting the exceedingly high standards of quality we set for our laboratory, our customer service, our business, and ourselves.
If this resonates with you, join our exceptional team in our pursuit of excellence.
The HR Generalist is responsible for performing duties that support a broad range of HR functions such as leave and benefit administration, managing employee life cycle, carrying out company policies and practices, and assisting in employee relation interactions. The HR Generalist will work closely with our HR Manager to support initiatives within the company and perform a wide variety of routine administrative HR tasks, such as:
- Leading the orientation and onboarding processes to support retention initiatives.
- Providing support in areas such as benefits administration, unemployment requests, and workers compensation claims.
- Conduct background checks and employee eligibility verifications.
- Administer FMLA process, determine eligibility, disability paperwork and maintain tracking of leaves in our HRIS system.
- Enhance job satisfaction by resolving issues promptly, and organizing team building, social, and educational activities.
- Enter and maintain all employee information in Paycom (HRIS).
- Perform other projects and duties as assigned
- 2+ years of HR experience required
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Excellent organizational, and time management skills.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Ability to act with integrity, professionalism, and confidentiality.
- Good knowledge of employment-related laws and regulations.
- Understanding of general human resources policies and procedures
- Proficiency with or the ability to quickly learn CellNetix' s HRIS and talent management systems.
- Proven experience as an HR Generalist
- Experience with a professional medical group strongly preferred
Work Conditions & Physical Demands
- Light activity
- Lift up to 20 lbs
- Computer use