- Bachelors Degree in Human Services or related field OR 5 years experience in employment services, program development, homeless services, community organizing in chemical mental health and/or public health.
- Minimum of two years experience in a program serving adults with serious and persistent mental illness experiencing homelessness.
- Experience with and/or commitment to working in a diverse, continuum of services in a fast-paced, growing organization.
- Demonstrated commitment to developing and delivering culturally responsive services.
- Previous work experience in a behavioral health setting desirable.
- Work experience in a culturally diverse environment helpful.
- Experience with programs serving individuals with dual diagnoses preferred.
WAGES: Competitive, depending on qualifications.
BENEFITS: Avivo offers competitive salaries and compensation, including a comprehensive benefits package. Benefits include a generous PTO policy and company observed holidays as well as health and dental insurance, long-term disability insurance, life insurance, and a retirement savings plan. Health insurance coverage is also available for domestic partners, in addition to other optional benefits.
HOW TO APPLY: Please provide a letter of interest and resume highlighting your experiences and qualifications through our website at https://avivomn.org. If you have questions on your application, e-mail Avivo.Recruitment@avivomn.org
Avivo serves more than 13,000 Minnesotans each year, helping them achieve recovery, employment, and economic advancement. Founded in 1960, Avivo provides chemical and mental health services, career education, and employment services. We specialize in helping individuals and families who face personal or systemic barriers – poverty, homelessness, joblessness, chemical addiction or mental health concerns- achieve recovery and economic stability. We believe everyone deserves the chance to live well and work well. For more information, visit www.avivomn.org
Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. Avivo is an equal opportunity employer and will recruit, hire, promote and transfer qualified persons into all job classifications regardless of race, gender, religion, skin color, national origin or ancestry, physical disability (including pregnancy) or mental disability, age, gender identity, sexual orientation, legally protected medical condition, family care status, marital status, veteran status, or genetic characteristics.