$250 Signing Bonus and FREE Gym Membership!
- For new Employees
- $250 after 3 month of employment
The St. Louis Jewish Community Center (the J) has been providing excellent experiences in health & wellness, early childhood and adult education, sports and recreation, camping, Jewish and cultural experiences for the entire community for over 140 years. Members and program participants enjoy access to state-of-the-art facilities and programs. Employees enjoy a large range of benefits, including a complimentary membership! The Js commitment to diversity and equity is ongoing, and our culture is warm and inclusive of all, regardless of faith. Employees are safe being who they are at work. We invite you to be a part of our amazing team and community.
Summary: This is a part time, as needed position. The Family Center Song Leader is the song leader for the Family Center community events/classes with families and kids 12 and under.
Job Duties and Responsibilities
- Prepare for, organize, and facilitate classes for the Family Center Program.
- Coordinate with Family Center Supervisor to create curriculum, support materials, and resource lists as related to music instruction for ages 0-12.
- Work collaboratively with Early Childhood Centers, JCC departments, Family Center Supervisors, and colleagues in the St. Louis Jewish Community to create and facilitate programs and classes.
- Meet with Family Center Supervisor prior to the start of each class/program and discuss plans.
- Determine what supplies are required for activities, review with supervisor for approval and purchase if necessary.
- Clean-up between activities and after each program.
- Provide quality customer service at all times.
- Maintain good attendance.
- Perform miscellaneous job-related duties as assigned.