An unwavering pursuit of Excellence in Patient Care - Every diagnosis. Every day. This is what we stand for.
CellNetix Pathology and Laboratories is a dynamic physician- and employee-owned pathology practice and lab headquartered in Washington state in the Seattle area with locations throughout the state and Alaska. We're resolute in meeting the exceedingly high standards of quality we set for our laboratory, our customer service, our business, and ourselves.
If this resonates with you, join our exceptional team in our pursuit of excellence.
The lead courier is responsible for the timely pick-up and delivery of medical specimens and supplies using a company vehicle. In addition they are expected to assist the manager with issues and concerns from couriers and clients. Bringing them to the attention of Transportation manager This role encompasses a high level of interaction with our clients and is expected to help maintain and enhance client relationships.
The courier safely and efficiently transports specimens and supplies between clients and our laboratory locations. The courier exhibits a professional demeanor and act as a team player while on duty. An occupant of this position may be chosen as a Lead with responsibilities of ability to cover all routes and will-call allocation duties. Couriers' duties take place in multiple locations where they must adhere to strict HIPAA standards as well as Standard Operating Procedures (SOP) and Personal Protective Equipment (PPE) requirements as well as myriad driving conditions.
- Picking up and delivering slides, supplies, reports, etc. between clients and main laboratories
- Company car maintenance including fueling, cleaning, stocking with emergency equipment and reporting larger issues to the Supervisor
- Create Client Intake Forms and submit to supervisor
- Take on will call stops in addition to regular route
- Report client needs and/or issues to supervisor or other responsible department
- Assist Manager with route changes and will calls.
• 6-months work driving experience helpful
• Strong familiarity with the Puget Sound area
• Valid driver's license
• Able to pass a pre-employment drug screen
• Able to pass a criminal history background check
• Safe driving record (you will be required to provide a copy of your motor vehicle record)
• Strong customer service with the ability to communicate verbally with customers in a professional manner
• Able complete required paperwork accurately and completely
• At least 21 years of age
- Able to lift 50 lbs
- Prolonged sitting
- Prolonged walking
- Ability to operate a motor vehicle