We are excited to announce that R2C Group is now Rain!
At a glance:
This is an entry level advertising position in our West Chester office, with our Media Buying team supporting the Media Buyers in the day to day management and execution of our clients' campaigns.
What does a Media Coordinator do at Rain?
- Closely track and report pre and post logs for campaign performance reports.
- Retrieve and enter data for post/pre log times.
- Update and run weekly log request reports.
- Process and track buyer information.
- Develop, update and maintain all media lists.
- Fully and successfully support the Media Buyers on your team.
- Maintain client contact information in our database.
- Generate, confirm and track monthly media buys.
- Stewardship of media buys including monitoring, reconciling and posting.
- Reconcile and manage billings for vendors.
- Work closely with all agency teams to ensure goals are being met and exceeded.
- Master the use of Rain Tracker – to pull reports as needed for internal media evaluation and client reporting needs
- Stay on top of market and industry trends that would impact our client’s businesses
- Assist with the development of Media Briefs.
What makes a great Media Coordinator at Rain?
- 1-2 years of experience in a professional setting, preferable with an agency or marketing experience
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Strong attention to detail.
- Ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously
- Ability to learn various systems and databases
- Strong MS Office skills, including Outlook, PowerPoint, Excel, Word and Project
- Comfortable dealing with large amounts of data and ability to perform basic computations
- Maintain a high level of work quality
- Appreciation of Rain’s Core Values