An unwavering pursuit of health. This is what we stand for.
If these words resonate with you, then explore job opportunities with us.
CellNetix Pathology and Laboratories is a dynamic, rapidly growing physician- and employee-owned pathology practice and lab headquartered in Seattle, Washington with locations throughout the state. Driven by impeccable attention to detail, we're resolute in meeting the exceedingly high standards of quality we set for our laboratory, our customer service, our business and ourselves.
It is our Vision to rethink, redefine and reset the standard of care for pathology groups and laboratories in the country.
Pathology Technicians in our hospital laboratory sites are responsible for providing a wide variety of technical and administrative support including specimen accessioning, scheduling procedures, resolving discrepancies, as well as providing general procedural support to pathologists and hospital physicians. Pathology Technicians are also responsible for adhering to HIPAA standards and strict Standard Operating Procedures and Personal Protective Equipment (PPE) requirements. Environmental hazards such as formalin, communicable disease, fresh human tissue, etc. are present in the workplace. This position may be selected by supervisor as Lead with Lead responsibilities.
Essential Job Functions
A Pathology Technician may perform any of the following duties or groups of duties:
- Accessions specimen
- Processes cytology specimen
- Prepares Frozen Sections for diagnosis
- Assists with in-patient FNA procedures
- Assists with in-patient and out-patient bone marrow biopsies
- Assists Pathologists with specimen grossing and work station prep
- Muscle biopsy preparation
- Schedules procedures
- Provides support in resolution center
- Provides assistance to Histology
- Delivers specimen to relevant departments
- Other duties as assigned