Position Title: Patient Services, Referral/Data Clerk
Status: Full-time, non-exempt
Under the direction of the EITP Program Manager, the Patient Services, Referral/Data Clerk is responsible for collecting, entering and organizing client clinical data for departmental reports and quality improvement activities. Will assist with program quality improvement data monitoring and assist with patient care management as needed.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Collect and enter client level lab data into LA County Casewatch system and National Quality Database.
- Conduct periodic chart reviews as needed for data management and quality assurance.
- Generate reports and respond to inquires regarding entered data as requested.
- Assist with patient management via making appointments, patient reminder calls and rescheduling appointments as needed.
- Assist with interpretation for non-English speaking clients.
- Maintain all necessary logs and statistical data sets.
- Serve as recorder during departmental meetings and prepare minutes after each meeting.
- Contact patients when necessary.
- Maintain confidential information.
- Facilitate Spanish speaking support groups.
- Other duties as assigned.