1. JOB TITLE: Night Auditor
2. DEPARTMENT: Front Desk
3. SCOPE OF
RESPONSIBILITY: Posts, compiles and verifies the correctness
of all of the Hotel’s accounts on a nightly
4. EMPLOYEE MANUAL: All employees must completely understand
the requirements of their job. Prior to being
assigned to the position, a complete
understanding of the Employee Manual
is necessary since the person holding the
position will be subjected to the rules and
regulations listed in the manual.
5. ESSENTIAL TASKS:
- All Wilson Representatives are responsible for taking care of people – first. People come before processes. We have the highest professional standards during all communications with our guests.
- Our mission is clear and elegant and serves as the focal point for all we do – providing for comprehensive excellence in all facets of professional property management. As a service organization, we take care of people.
- Our Core Values define “what we stand for” and “what we won’t stand for.” They include Kindness, Excellent Attitude, Focus, Clean-Clean, and Efficiency.
- Perform all duties and activities of a Front Desk Clerk.
- Follow Night Auditor’s Checklist completely.
- Post room and tax accurately and verify postings.
- Balance all income within proper arears.
- Complete required reports correctly and print off. Assemble audit packet. Close out day on register.
- Vacuum lobby area before morning.
- Open lobby doors at assigned time.
- Set up “Complimentary Breakfast” presentation
6. REPORTS TO: Front Desk Manager
7. SAFETY STATEMENT:
As an employee, it is your responsibility to be aware of and report any and all
safety hazards or violations you may see or witness in the course of performing
your required duties.