EDUCATION and/or EXPERIENCE
- Great attitude and the ability to work in a fast paced, team centered environment.
- Passion for providing extraordinary customer service.
- High School Diploma required.
- College education a plus.
- 3-5 years of customer service experience.
- Excellent verbal, written and interpersonal skills.
- Knowledge of administrative functions and best practices.
- Strong information management, organization, planning and detail orientation.
- Demonstrated initiative, reliability, ability to multi-task, and manage stress.
- Professional personal presentation; proper manners, and etiquette.
- Ability to maintain discretion and confidentiality at all times.
- Must possess a valid Washington State driver’s license.
To perform this job successfully, an individual should be proficient in Microsoft Office Products and other Database software. Solid word processing and computer database skills with accurate keyboarding at 30+ wpm.
PHYSICAL DEMANDS AND WORK ENVIRONMENT
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- The employee will primarily operate in a general office environment, using office equipment such as a phone and a computer.
- The noise level in the work environment is moderate as compared to a private office with light foot traffic and office equipment. The employee must be able and willing to work in an open environment and able to interact frequently with other departments.