About the Position
RREAF Holdings is a privately-held commercial real estate firm based in Dallas, Texas, with a history of success in the acquisition, development, asset management, ownership, repositioning, and financing of complex real estate projects throughout the United States. RREAF Holdings has a current opening for a Junior Analyst. The Junior Analyst will support the Analytics Team within the Asset Management Department and will report to the Director of Analysts. This is an entry level position with competitive salary offered during the first 3 months as an evaluation and training period; after training, compensation will be renegotiated based on performance. There will be multiple career advancement options available to the Junior Analyst within the team, department, and company. Full benefits are included.
- Maintain individual property financial management workbooks on a monthly basis
- Maintain accuracy of multiple portfolio wide trackers
- Support asset managers in the analysis and implementation of projects to maximize the value of the assets
- Support asset managers in the analysis of potential sales scenarios and dispositions
- Support asset managers in creating and maintaining annual property level budgets
- Support executive team in implementing projects across the portfolio of assets
- Assist the Property Management Department and Acquisitions Department on an ad hoc basis
- An undergraduate degree with a concentration in Accounting, Finance, Real Estate, or Economics.
- At least two years of experience in commercial real estate, preferably specializing in multifamily asset types.
- Excellent analytical skills, attention to detail, and strong organizational skills
- Strong proficiency in Microsoft Excel with deep understanding of financial modeling in commercial real estate (financial analysis of current operations, budgeting, pro forma, underwriting etc.) Advanced Excel modeling courses will be available and paid for by company for the right candidate.
- Ability to interpret basic property level financial statements
- Outstanding written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to work independently or in a team environment
- Ability to handle multiple projects in a fast-paced, merit driven work environment
- Unquestionable integrity and ethics
- Must be licensed to live and work the United States