Recovery Network of Programs, Inc. (RNP), is a private, non-profit, social service agency which has been serving the Greater Bridgeport Community and Fairfield County area since 1972. RNP is dedicated to helping those living with substance use, mental health disorders, and homelessness. Our mission is to restore hope, health, and wellbeing for individuals and families in a recovery environment that embraces compassion, dignity and respect.
The Kinsella Treatment Center (KTC) located in Bridgeport, Connecticut is a CARF accredited, Department of Public Health licensed, medication-assisted program for persons utilizing prescribed methadone or buprenorphine/suboxone, and supportive counseling in conjunction with other support and referral services.
Hours: Monday - Friday 5:00am to 1:00pm
- Performs the duties of a liaison with clients and staff at the program. Assists the coordination of care for clients in treatment at RNP and refers persons to specific community agencies for service.
- Interacts with all clients and their families in a respectful, professional, and compassionate manner.
- Maintains files and records of work activities to provide access to and retrieval of data.
- Supervises urinalysis collection for same gender and assists with unsupervised urinalysis collection for those of the opposite gender as required; completes associated documentation.
- Administers Urinalysis and BAC testing and completes associated documentation.
- Monitors the lobby, assists with monitoring medication lines to meet clients’ needs and promote quality care.
- Provides client consultation, crisis intervention services and referrals to appropriate resources when necessary.
- Transport clients, as required by a supervisor (Director or Coordinator), using RNP vehicles.
- Assists with filing and other clerical duties to provide support for staff.
- Monitors the tech booth and lobby area in between medication modules.
- Answers telephone and routes calls.
- Fills in for check-ins in the Tech Booth as needed.
- Assists with intakes/pre-admission as directed by staff.
- Attends all required agency trainings.
- Completes pre-screenings on all potential intakes to assist in identifying client needs. Consults with supervisor regarding any client who appears to be inappropriate for treatment.
- Completes Post Discharge Follow Up calls for discharged clients, provides these clients with referrals in the community, other RNP sites or readmission if needed.
- Assumes all other appropriate duties as deemed necessary by the supervisor.