- PhD in Biochemistry, Chemistry or related sciences required
- Minimum two or more years of pharmaceutical related experience
- Industrial experience, especially in a pharmaceutical setting with understanding of CMC strategies and FDA regulatory fillings is highly desirable
- A strong working knowledge of protein chemistry, oligonucleotides, protein purification and extraction from naturally-sourced materials is desired
- Experience with methods for the biochemical and biophysical characterization of small and large molecules of various nature
- Excellent interpersonal skills and strong verbal and written communication skills
- Good organizational skills are essential and ability to meet challenging project deadlines
SPL offers a competitive salary, a comprehensive benefits package and a pleasant work environment.
SPL is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, color, creed, disability, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, race, religion, sex, sexual orientation, and any other status protected by applicable local, state or federal law.