- Associate, Bachelor’s or Masters degree in a related field. Licensure helpful.
- Knowledge of, or experience in the provision of services to a predominantly Native American community, impacted significantly by Opioid use.
- Committed to the delivery of services that are in alignment with Housing First and Harm Reduction philosophies.
- Hold the belief that every individual deserves housing and can achieve housing stability.
- Willingness to engage in outreach, outdoors, to include during times of extreme heat or cold.
- Ability to relate to and advocate for diverse client needs and interests.
- Ability to learn and understand client needs and mental health recovery related to the provision of community mental health services.
- Knowledge of County Coordinated Entry system and VI-SPDAT assessment tool (preferred)
- Strong written and verbal communication skills and computer experience.
- Maintains access to a reliable vehicle with valid insurance and ability to drive for work.
SALARY: DOQ, Competitive
BENEFITS: Avivo offers competitive salaries and compensation, including a comprehensive benefits package. Benefits include a generous PTO policy and company observed holidays as well as health and dental insurance, long-term disability insurance, life insurance, and a retirement savings plan. Health insurance coverage is also available for domestic partners, in addition to other optional benefits.
HOW TO APPLY: Please provide a letter of interest and resume highlighting your experience and qualifications through our website at https://avivomn.org For questions on your application, e-mail email@example.com.
Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. Avivo is an equal opportunity employer and will recruit, hire, promote and transfer qualified persons into all job classifications regardless of race, gender, religion, skin color, national origin or ancestry, physical disability (including pregnancy) or mental disability, age, gender identity, sexual orientation, legally protected medical condition, family care status, marital status, veteran status, or genetic characteristics.