- Possess a Commercial Driver’s License (CDL) with Passenger (P) and School Bus (S) endorsements.
- Successfully complete random drug and alcohol testing throughout employment.
- Successfully complete a qualified training program.
- Supervision Given: This position has no supervisory requirements and duties.
- Supervision Received: Works under the supervision of the Sustainability Director. Receives continued or individual assignments according to supervisors’ direction. Expectations are clearly set; advice and assistance are available as needed. Work is reviewed on demand or during scheduled seasonal check-ins.
WORK ENVIRONMENT AND PHYSICAL DEMANDS:
- Work outdoors often when loading equipment or riders, the rest of the time they are sitting in the bus.
- Regularly work in wet, cold, quickly changing winter conditions requiring the use of protective apparel/equipment to prevent exposure to the elements and may be required to walk on slippery and uneven surfaces.
- Work with contaminants weekly when checking engine fluids.
- Work within several inches of passengers which may cause exposure to diseases or infections carried by passengers.
- Are exposed to sounds and noises that are distracting.
- Sometimes must drive in very bright sunlight or low light conditions, including ever-changing weather conditions.
- Be capable of lifting and carrying 45 lbs.
EMPLOYMENT CONTINGENT ON SUCCESSFUL COMPLETION OF CONSUMER AUTHORIZATION FOR EMPLOYMENT, MOTOR VEHICLE RECORD AND CONTROLLED SUBSTANCE & ALCOHOL USE TEST.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. By accepting a position with Bridger Bowl Ski Area, you acknowledge that you are able to perform the essential functions of the job with or without reasonable accommodation. Reasonable accommodation may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions of the job.
This job description is not intended to be an exhaustive list of all duties, responsibilities or qualifications associated with the job, nor does it restrict the tasks that may be assigned. This is not an employment contract and there is no guarantee of work hours. Work hours are dependent on snowfall and workload.