SUMMARY: Support daily operations of the credit card servicing department.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES include the following:
- Provide exceptional customer service to internal and external customers in support of all credit card programs.
- Process daily monetary transactions including payments, adjustments and daily GL balancing.
- Upload new credit card accounts to CCM based on underwriting instructions from consumer or business lending.
- Trouble shoot card service interruptions in CCM, Client Console and Card Services as needed.
- Manage daily and monthly reporting for rewards or profit share programs.
- Assist department manager in writing and maintaining operational procedures.
- Stay up to date with all credit card related rules and regulations including, but not limited to; Visa Zero Liability, Reg E, Reg Z and PCI compliance.
- Assist with S&O team projects as assigned.