Qualifications & Experience
- High school diploma or equivalent required
- 1 year customer service experience required.
- 1 year working in a social services environment required.
All regular fulltime employees, you are eligible to participate in our generous benefits package:
- Medical / Vision with generous dependent coverage
- Dental - 100% company paid
- Long Term Disability – 100% company paid
- Basic Life Plan – 100% company paid
- Voluntary Products (Aflac and Guardian)
- EAP and 24/7 Virtual Mental Health – 100% company paid
- 4 weeks of paid vacation (prorated based on hire date)
- 11 paid holidays + 1 Floating Holiday
- Personal Day and Birthday holiday
- Retirement benefits w/ company match
- Continuing Education Reimbursement Program
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is frequently required to sit for long periods in a temperature-controlled environment. Occasionally will stand, balance, twist, stoop, kneel and reach with hands/arms. Regularly lifts up to 25 pounds and walks using stairways to climb to multiple floors within the company. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, color vision, distance vision, depth perception, and the ability to adjust focus.
Statement of Faith
- We believe the Bible to be the inspired, the infallible, authoritative Word of God.
- We believe that there is one God, eternally existent in three Persons; Father, Son, and Holy Spirit.
- We believe in the deity of our Lord Jesus Christ, in His virgin birth, in His sinless life, in His miracles, in His vicarious and atoning death through His shed blood, in His bodily resurrection, in His ascension to the right hand of the Father, and in His personal return in power and glory.
- We believe that for the salvation of lost and sinful men, regeneration by the Holy Spirit is essential.
- We believe in the present ministry of the Holy Spirit by whose indwelling the Christian is enabled to live a Godly life.
- We believe in the bodily resurrection of the just and unjust, the everlasting blessedness of the saved, and the everlasting conscious punishment of the lost.
- We believe in the spiritual unity of believers in Christ.
To bring the love of Jesus and hope for a new life to our homeless neighbors.
To see every homeless neighbor - beloved, redeemed, restored
This position is subject to a pre-employment background check and must be able to pass a five -panel drug screen including THC.
COVID – 19 Protocol
Per Governor Inslee's Proclamation 21-14.1, employees at Seattle Union Gospel Mission for the following locations: KentHope, Hope Place, and Dental must be fully vaccinated against COVID-19, unless a medical or religious exemption is approved. Being fully vaccinated means that an individual is at least two weeks past their final dose of an authorized COVID-19 vaccine regimen. As a condition of employment, newly hired employees will be required to provide proof of their COVID-19 vaccination or be approved for a medical or religious exemption prior to being allowed to work.