XL Parts is the fastest growing Direct-to-the-Installer parts supplier in the Houston, Dallas/Ft. Worth, San Antonio, Austin, Baton Rouge, and Oklahoma City areas. We carry 180,000 different part numbers covering 185 product lines from dozens of Manufactures.
XL Parts is seeking a Pricing Analyst to join our Houston team. The Pricing Analyst will work directly under the supervision of the Director of Pricing. To be successful in this position, a Pricing Analyst needs strong verbal and written communication, interpersonal, and analytical skills. The job requires that they work with various departments to support the company cost/pricing initiatives within the marketing department. The Pricing Analyst will also assist with Ad-Hoc data pulls, report analytics and special projects.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Effectively interact with various departments including sales, operations, and purchasing.
- Effectively perform customer competitive price reviews.
- Identify pricing trends to share for strategic review.
- Support implementation of cost change adjustments.
- Effectively perform category competitive price reviews based on review schedule.
- Provide support/responses to call reports related to Pricing in a timely manner.
- Support Ad-hoc reports and pricing inquiry requests from internal sales team.
- Support pricing team to meet company objectives
- Administration and key contributor to product cost adjustment process
- Administration and key contributor to the First-to-Market product Process
- Support other marketing initiatives as needed
- Bachelors degree in business, economics or equal combination of experience and education
- Proficient with Microsoft Office Suite:
- Advance Excel
- Intermediate Power Point
- Word (basic)
- Access (basic)
- Strong communication, organizational skills, and ability to learn quickly and work independently.
- Ability to partner with cross-functional teams.
- Strong analytical skills
- Must possess excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Experience with Business ERP System
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment and meet deadlines
- Full-Time (45 Hours) Monday-Friday position with occasional work on Saturday as required.