At a glance:
This is an entry-level advertising agency position, working with client teams to organize and administer campaign deliverables. You will have the opportunity to join a close-knit client service team where your efforts will play a key role in successfully delivering on client expectations. This person would work out of our Warwick, Rhode Island office.
What does a Project Coordinator do at MMSI?
Supports Client Service team staff in managing campaigns for clients.
- Understands the clients’ business- objectives, goals and deliverables.
- Works with team team to manage project timelines.
- Establishes effective communication between internal teams and clients.
- Actively monitors and manages client deliverables across agency teams including Research, Media Planning and Buying, New Business Development, Creative, Data Ops and Analytics.
- Creates and maintains project documentation such as project schedules, scopes of work, client status updates, and more.
- Develops a strong understanding of the entire campaign development and execution process and be able to convey that across account leads.
- Assists with reporting and budget updates, under the direction of the Client Service team.
Coordinates internal resources for all client engagements.
- Consistently identifies new solutions to improve and create processes for improved efficiency.
- Develops detail project schedules and tracks progress.
- Assists in preparation of all client meetings, calls, and presentations.
Do your team proud.
- Build positive, collaborative relationships within the Client Service team and throughout the agency.
- Be proactive about learning all aspects of campaign development and execution.
What makes a great Project Coordinator at MMSI?
- You hold a relevant Bachelor’s degree and have 1-3 years’ experience in a professional setting, preferable in an agency or internal marketing team.
- You have excellent organizational skills and a keen attention to detail.
- Possess excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- A critical thinker and good problem-solver.
- Comfortable in fast-paced, time-sensitive environments.
- Self-starter with good time management skills.
- A high level of caring about the outcome of your actions.
- An interest in project management tools and platforms.
- Exemplify R2C Group’s Core Values.