An unwavering pursuit of Excellence in Patient Care - Every diagnosis. Every day. This is what we stand for.
CellNetix Pathology and Laboratories is a dynamic physician- and employee-owned pathology practice and lab headquartered in Washington state in the Seattle area with locations throughout the state and Alaska. We're resolute in meeting the exceedingly high standards of quality we set for our laboratory, our customer service, our business, and ourselves.
If this resonates with you, join our exceptional team in our pursuit of excellence.
CellNetix Pathology & Laboratories has a new opening for a Surgical pathologist in Anchorage, Alaska in 2022.
The ideal candidate will have excellent general anatomic and clinical pathology skills. Fellowship training and expertise in Breast or GYN Pathology highly desired but not required. AP board certification/eligibility is required. Two or more years of experience is preferred; however, recent graduates with strong subspecialty fellowship training are also encouraged to apply. Full-time or part-time available.
CellNetix is looking to add to our AK team and overall group of over 60 pathologists. This position will sit in Anchorage with occasional coverage in Palmer, AK.
CellNetix Pathology & Laboratories is a dynamic, rapidly growing private pathology company headquartered in Seattle, WA. Our locations are largely concentrated in the Puget Sound area, with locations in Eastern Washington and Alaska. We are one of the largest privately held pathology groups in the country, yet we retain a strong focus on local relationships and service. We serve over 20 hospitals from large tertiary care institutions to small community hospitals, as well as specialty clinics and private physician practices.
Our 60+ pathologists evaluate and/or supervise over 230,000 surgical accessions, 15,000 non-gynecologic specimens including 5,000+ fine needle aspirates and more than 150,000 Pap smears per year. We operate premier anatomic pathology laboratories serving Washington, Oregon, Idaho and Alaska. Our pathologists have a broad range of sub-specialty expertise, making collaboration an integral part of case sign-out.
- Must meet Washington, Oregon, Idaho, Montana and Alaska state licensing requirements.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Pathologist with sub-specialty training from an accredited program.
- Must be board certified AP/CP with experience in hospital based pathology
- Strong customer focus and understanding of laboratory operations
- Ability to communicate with high level decision makers in the organization
- Personal adaptability and ability to lead change.
- Prolonged sitting
- Computer use
- Must be able to perform significant periods of diagnostic work thru visual inspection using a microscope
- Must be able to fully utilize a microscope using hands and eyes
- Must be able to stand at table for autopsy up to 2 hours