KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS, ABILITIES
- A proactive team player who must uphold the core values of the organization; these include integrity, respect, honoring diversity, personal accountability, teamwork, and professional behavior.
- Actively fosters an organizational culture based on collaboration, support and constructive communication.
- Must be able to analyze and assess situations, create solutions to solve problems and motivate others to continually improve the processes necessary to meet organizational deliverables.
- Ability to identify problems and collaborate with others to solve the problems in a timely and professional fashion.
- Ability to learn new tools, applications, and technologies quickly, easily, and independently.
- This individual must demonstrate operating knowledge of computers and smart phones with a demonstrable, intermediate level skill (at a minimum) with email, Word, Excel, and other comparable software programs.
- An ability to accurately present the donation process in formal and informal educational opportunities.
- Must be compassionate, conscientious, ethical, and possess effective interpersonal skills that allow him/her/them to have effective communication with health care professionals and donor families.
The employee in this position must uphold the core values of LifeCenter; these include:
- Integrity: We are trustworthy, reliable, respectful, and accountable.
- Collaboration: We work in partnership with others, seeking to understand and be understood, and finding common ground and shared goals to build upon together.
- Courage: We take personal responsibility and face challenges head-on.
- Service: Through professionalism and dedication, we honor our commitment to serve others and our obligation to be good stewards of the gift of life.
ANTICIPATED WEEKLY TIME COMMITMENT
This position requires on-call availability, evening and weekend work.
EDUCATION, EXPERIENCE & JOB REQUIREMENTS
- High School diploma, GED or equivalent required.
- A certified Surgical Technician preferred.
- Must be able to achieve industry certification (CTP) within 2 years of employment.
- Two to five (2-5) years’ current operating room experience.
- Requires a valid driver’s license and access to an insured automobile for work-related functions at expected times.
Based on considerations of various state requirements within our service area, Organ Procurement Organization industry practices, our hospital and community partner requirements, and our commitment to the safety of our people and communities, LifeCenter Northwest has made the decision to require members of our workforce to be fully vaccinated for COVID-19 by October 18, 2021.
Proof of vaccination, or applicable medical or religious exemption will be required as a condition of employment upon offer. For those that need to complete the vaccination series, start dates will be adjusted.
LifeCenter Northwest is proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity employer.