EDUCATION and/or EXPERIENCE
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent related experience of at least 3 years experience within the financial industry.
- Basic knowledge of all applicable Regulations that pertain to this position is required.
- Each employee must complete all required training, including Bank Secrecy Act/Anti-Money Laundering training suitable to the position at the Bank.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills; ability to communicate effectively and project a professional image when giving and taking information in writing, in person and over the phone.
- Good personal skills with the ability to effectively work with individuals and groups at all organization levels; ability to work independently and as part of a team.
- Ability to take initiative and prioritize tasks; excellent time-management, problem-prevention and problem-solving skills.
- Ability to maintain confidentiality of sensitive information.
- Must be bondable.
To perform this job successfully, an individual should be proficient in Microsoft Office Products and other Database software.
PHYSICAL DEMANDS AND WORK ENVIRONMENT
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- The employee will operate in a general office environment, using office equipment such as a phone and a computer.
- The noise level in the work environment is usually quiet to moderate as compared to a private office with light foot traffic and office equipment. The employee must be able and willing and able to interact frequently with the general public.
- Some travel could be required in order to perform assigned audits.