Training and Experience:
- BS or BA degree in computer science, information systems, or a related discipline required, advanced degree preferred
- At least ten years of experience in all aspects of information systems management; at least five years in a healthcare environment.
- At least five years of successful executive/management experience in a complex healthcare information system environment.
- Experience with eClinicalWorks electronic health records is highly desirable.
- All facets of IT, including systems applications, database administration, financial systems, networks, telecommunications, computer hardware and software.
- Project and program management with integrated electronic health records.
- Data reporting and programming.
- Excellent writing and oral communications skills.
- Relate well with senior management and patient care providers.
- Excellent analytical and abstract reasoning skills, plus excellent organizational skills.
WORKING CONDITIONS/PHYSICAL REQUIREMENTS:
This is primarily an office position that requires only occasional bending, reaching, stooping, lifting and moving of office materials weighing 25 pounds or less. The position requires daily use of a personal computer and requires entering, viewing, and revising text and graphics on the computer terminal and on paper.
Must possess a valid California driver’s license; proof of auto liability insurance; and have the use of a personal vehicle for work related purposes.
Equal Opportunity Employer: minority/female/disability/veteran.