Training and Experience:
- BS or BA degree in computer science, information science, or a related discipline required, advanced degree preferred
- At least three years of experience in building/programming data reports from electronic health record data is required.
- Experience with eCW electronic health records and SQL programming is highly desirable.
- Electronic health record data extraction, analysis and report building required
- Cognos or SQL programming preferred.
- Excellent writing and oral communications skills.
- Excellent analytical and abstract reasoning skills, plus excellent organizational skills.
WORKING CONDITIONS/PHYSICAL REQUIREMENTS:
This is primarily an office position that requires only occasional bending, reaching, stooping, lifting and moving of office materials weighing 25 pounds or less. The position requires daily use of a personal computer and requires entering, viewing, and revising text and graphics on the computer terminal and on paper.
Must possess a valid California driver’s license; proof of auto liability insurance; and have the use of a personal vehicle for work related purposes.
Equal Opportunity Employer: minority/female/disability/veteran.