The Fund for Public Health in New York City, (FPHNYC) is a 501(c)3 non-profit organization that is dedicated to the advancement of the health and well-being of all New Yorkers. To this end, in partnership with the New York City Department of Health and Mental Hygiene (DOHMH), FPHNYC incubates innovative public health initiatives implemented by DOHMH to advance community health throughout the city. It facilitates partnerships, often new and unconventional, between government and the private sector to develop, test, and launch new initiatives. These collaborations speed the execution of demonstration projects, effect expansion of successful pilot programs, and support rapid implementation to meet the public health needs of individuals, families, and communities across New York City.
DOHMH COVID-19 Vaccination Plan- Round 4 Supplemental Gotham Center, LIC
The mission of the Bureau of Immunization (BOI) is to prevent the occurrence and transmission of vaccine-preventable diseases, such as hepatitis A, hepatitis B, measles, mumps, influenza, human papillomavirus, and invasive pneumococcal disease, through immunization.
In response to the COVID-19 pandemic, BOI continues to develop and implement the COVID-19 vaccination campaign to reduce the impact of the pandemic on the health care system and the NYC community. The campaign focuses on the equitable distribution of COVID-19 vaccine, ensuring access to the most vulnerable New Yorkers.
The Fiscal Analyst for the Division of Disease Control and Bureau of Immunization (BOI) will conduct activities critical to the success of the COVID-19 vaccination campaign. The incumbent will manage COVID-19 vaccine preparedness and response contracts to health care facilities. Hospitals, federally qualified health centers, independent pharmacies, and other providers will use these contracts to develop COVID-19 vaccination plans; build capacity to order, store and administer COVID-19 vaccine; and conduct COVID-19 vaccination activities.
- Work with program managers, BOI and Division leadership to establish contracts related to COVID-19 vaccination.
- Assist in developing deliverable-based scopes of work.
- Monitor scopes of work and ensure timely completion by developing tracking and reporting systems
- Review and approve deliverables.
- Extensive review of invoices and contract deliverable to ensure payment aligns with scope of services
- Monitor and manage contract budgets.
- Work with BOI Administrative staff to facilitate vendor payments