Lakeshore Beverage is seeking a Retail Merchandiser to effectively present the Company’s brands to the retailer and the consumer. This is a full-time regular position offering excellent benefits, including medical, dental, and 401(k) plans, paid vacation and personal leave, plus more.
The Merchandiser’s primary responsibility is to distribute inventory for each account by –
- Restocking all coolers and in-store space and displays;
- Provide maximum availability of products on the sales floor while maintaining quality control and freshness standards;
- Maintain a high level of neatness and cleanliness in each store’s displays and coolers in order to present the products in a manner that is attractive and pleasing to the retailer and the consumer;
- Storing reserve inventory in the proper designated area for later restocking;
- Rotating stock appropriately according to expiration date;
- Setting up and/or building new displays as instructed.
This is very physical work requiring repetitive lifting and stacking of beverage products on a daily basis. The Merchandiser is responsible for maintaining strong, productive relationships with all customers to facilitate sales. And, because Merchandisers travel from account to account in a Company vehicle, the Merchandiser must maintain a driving record that is acceptable to the Company.
We’re looking for a fast-paced self-starter who has strong attention to detail and the ability to learn and apply new skills. The ability to work effectively without close supervision is essential.
The ideal candidate will have strong interpersonal skills and will be motivated to advance—success in this position could lead to other opportunities within the Company’s sales team.
This is a Monday through Friday position, with variable work hours. We’re seeking reliable individuals with good work habits, including safe work practices, good attendance and punctuality, the ability to work well and get along with others, and the ability to learn and apply new skills. Qualified candidates will be able to lift heavy objects as described above, often repetitiously.
Employment with Lakeshore Beverage can lead to opportunities for advancement—in addition to advancement opportunities that may occur in Bloomington, this Company has six other locations in Clarksville, Cookeville and Chattanooga in Tennessee; Hopkinsville in Kentucky; and Chicago and Arlington Heights in Illinois. We’re a growing Company, and if that’s what you are seeking, we might be right for you!
We appreciate your interest and wish you success in your job search!