Job Title: FP&A Analyst
Classification: Exempt / Salary
Reports to: FP&A Manager
- Education: BA in Accounting, Economics, Finance or related field.
- Minimum of one year of experience in Finance, Accounting, or related field.
- Able to succeed as part of a team, as well as adapt quickly and learn new tasks independently.
- Excellent written/verbal communication skills; Effectively communicates results of work.
- Able to manage competing priorities.
- Meticulous attention to detail.
- Advanced skills in Microsoft Excel, Word and PowerPoint.
- Experience with SQL a plus
FP&A Analyst will be a key member of the Financial Planning & Analysis team. This team member will work directly under the guidance of the FP&A Manager and will actively partner with internal teams and budget owners to guide strategy and decision-making. The ideal candidate possesses strong financial modeling skills and seeks the challenge of working with a growing, dynamic organization.
- Assist in the preparation of annual consolidated budgets.
- Contribute to forecasting and modeling for the organization, according to various planning scenarios.
- Maintain current business intelligence system, while also assisting in the improvement of financial reporting, planning and forecasting processes.
- Produces necessary information for business units to monitor the execution of business plans.
- Analyze current & past trends in key performance indicators.
- Assists in ongoing improvement of YCH’s financial reporting, planning and business intelligence systems.
- Assemble periodic and ad-hoc analysis reporting on company operations.
- Contributes to cross functional collaboration on certain projects.
- Assist in documenting polices and procedures.
- Maintain sanitary and safe work environment and follow safety requirements.
- May actively participate on company’s Safety Committee.
- Ensure that company safety policies as well as federal, state and local safety and environmental regulations are observed.
- Must have a complete understanding of company’s policies, SOPs, QPs, EPs, HACCP and cGMP that pertain to their department to ensure quality, safety, efficiency and sustainability.
- Must adhere to all company policies.
- Examine documents, materials, and products and monitor work processes to assess completeness, accuracy and conformance to standards and specifications.
- Follow all SOPs in a given area.
- Perform all other duties as assigned by Manager and/or designee.