KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS, ABILITIES
- This individual must have experience creating and managing websites, social media, media relations, collateral development, and integrated marketing plans.
- Excellent editing skills and knowledge of writing and editing standards, including grammar, punctuation, spelling, and vocabulary are required.
- Experience in special events and community program development a plus.
- This individual must demonstrate operating knowledge of computers with a demonstrable, intermediate level skill (at a minimum) with Outlook, Word, Excel and other comparable software programs.
- In this capacity, and with the influence this position carries across the organization, this individual must actively foster an organizational culture based on collaboration, support, and constructive communication, i.e., organization skills, ability to work effectively under deadline constraints, effective written and verbal communication skills, judgment and problem-solving skills, education and training skills.
The employee in this position must uphold the core values of LifeCenter; these include:
- Integrity: We are trustworthy, reliable, respectful, and accountable.
- Collaboration: We work in partnership with others, seeking to understand and be understood, and finding common ground and shared goals to build upon together.
- Courage: We take personal responsibility and face challenges head-on.
- Service: Through professionalism and dedication, we honor our commitment to serve others and our obligation to be good stewards of the gift of life.
ANTICIPATED WEEKLY TIME COMMITMENT
The duties of this position will typically require 37 hours per week. Because of the nature of this position the incumbent may need to work outside of regular business hours, including evenings and weekends, sometimes without advance notice.
EDUCATION, EXPERIENCE & JOB REQUIREMENTS
- A Bachelor’s Degree in public relations, communications, journalism, marketing, or related field.
- Relevant work experience can be considered as a substitution for academic requirements.
- At least eight years of relevant work experience in marketing and communication. Work experience in a healthcare organization is preferred.
- Previous staff management and development experience is required.
- Requires a valid driver’s license and access to an insured automobile or the ability to arrive and depart from work and work related functions at expected times.
Based on considerations of various state requirements within our service area, Organ Procurement Organization industry practices, our hospital and community partner requirements, and our commitment to the safety of our people and communities, LifeCenter Northwest has made the decision to require members of our workforce to be fully vaccinated for COVID-19 by October 18, 2021.
Proof of vaccination, or applicable medical or religious exemption will be required as a condition of employment upon offer. For those that need to complete the vaccination series, start dates will be adjusted.
LifeCenter Northwest is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer.