- High School Diploma or General Equivalency Diploma (GED).
- Ability to educate individuals and family members on the domains of recovery.
- Ability to work under strict confidentiality with an ability to be receptive of feedback and supervision for improvement.
- Basic computer skills, text messaging, e-mailing and internet navigation.
- Appropriate written, and verbal communication skills.
- Bi-lingual preferred.
- Excellent interpersonal skills with ability to interact with diverse internal and external individuals.
Travel Requirements – Ability to travel throughout NYC's five boroughs via public transportation.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The responsibilities and requirements listed are representative of the knowledge, skills, minimum education, training, licensing, experience and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions of the job.
The Fortune Society is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will be afforded equal employment opportunities without discrimination because of conviction history, race, religion/creed, citizenship status, color, national origin, sex, age, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, military status, predisposing genetic characteristics, victim of domestic violence status or marital status.