Messiah Lifeways is looking for a new team member who will bring their skills, experience, and enthusiasm to the important role of Housekeeper. We offer exceptional benefits and value a collaborative, purpose-driven workplace. If you meet the requirements below and are passionate about enhancing the lives of older adults, we want to hear from you!
Housekeepers are critical members of our team. They advance the organization’s mission of ‘responsibly enhancing the lives of older adults’ by contributing to a hospitable, safe, clean, and dignified living environment for residents. Housekeepers work in offices, common spaces, and resident rooms, while Keeping the facility in a sanitary, orderly, safe, and attractive condition and in compliance with established standards, while using proper cleaning and disinfecting techniques.
- Follows/adheres to organization, federal/state regulations and guidelines, including Resident Rights
- Maintains neatness, cleanliness, good personal hygiene and a well-groomed appearance, adhering to dress code of the department
- Performs job duties without posing a threat to the health and safety of themselves or others.
- Ability to follow directions and instructions both written and verbal
- Performs routine and repetitive tasks with a courteous and pleasant manner. Must be sensitive to the needs of older adults, and work in a manner that gains their confidence
- Open to a flexible schedule and works a rotation of every 3rd or 4th weekend (shift differentials apply)
We offer competitive benefits, growth opportunities, and shift differentials! In order to be considered, please complete the online application by clicking “Apply” below.
Messiah Lifeways is an award-winning non-profit organization that provides a network of services for adults 55 and better in the Central Pennsylvania region. Learn more at MessiahLifeways.org.