$500 Signing Bonus, FULL BENEFITS
- Signing Bonus for new Employees
- $250 after 3 months of employment
- Additional $250 to be paid out after 6 months of employment
- Discount on Early Childhood Center
- Family Membership to the J!
- Discounts for Summer Camps
The St. Louis Jewish Community Center (the J) has been providing excellent experiences in health & wellness, early childhood and adult education, sports and recreation, camping, Jewish and cultural experiences for the entire community for over 140 years. Members and program participants enjoy access to state-of-the-art facilities and programs. Employees enjoy a large range of benefits, including a complimentary membership! The Js commitment to diversity and equity is ongoing, and our culture is warm and inclusive of all, regardless of faith. Employees are safe being who they are at work. We invite you to be a part of our amazing team and community.
- Develop and administer safe and effective goal oriented fitness programs, which have been approved by the JCC and/or the approved national fitness certification agencies.
- Promote personal training, fitness programs, group exercise, aquatics or other programs pertinent to our members needs. Present the benefits of personal training to all members and demonstrate the value of the program. Be aware of and able to offer current Fitness specials/promotions and be aware of programs offered across the J.
- Perform fitness evaluations and personal training appointments as scheduled or assigned by supervisor. Confirm appointments with customers; be prompt and prepared.
- Call clients and potential clients to schedule and or confirm appointments. Actively seek to build client book to meet your revenue goals. Establish personal networks and effective interpersonal relationships.
- All other duties as requested by supervisor.
Note: Special assignments may be determined based upon mutual interests: conducting monthly seminars for our members, assist in development of new programming with niche interest, assist in community outreach projects, work in collaboration as a fitness expert for inter-departmental events and joint programs, etc.