The Service Technician supports our customers by installing and servicing cabinets for our Commercial and Multifamily team. They work diligently to provide the highest level of quality and service.
PRIMARY DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
1. Serves existing accounts by analyzing work orders, planning daily travel schedule, investigating complaints, conducting tests, and resolving problems.
2. Establishes service by studying system requirements, ordering and gathering components and parts, completing installation, and performing acceptance tests.
3. Maintains rapport with customers by examining complaints, identifying solutions, suggesting improved methods and techniques, and recommending system improvements.
4. Keeps personal equipment operating by following operating instructions, troubleshooting breakdowns, maintaining supplies, performing preventive maintenance, and calling for repairs.
5. Documents service and installation actions by completing forms, reports, logs, and records.
6. Maintains customer confidence by keeping service information confidential.
7. Updates job knowledge by participating in educational opportunities.
8. Accomplishes operations and organization mission by completing related tasks as needed.
9. Maintain company vehicle and provide monthly vehicle inspection reports.
10. Performs other duties as assigned.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND ABILITIES:
1. High school diploma or equivalent (GED)
2. Excellent Troubleshooting skills
3. Exercise sound judgment
4. Excellent customer service skills
5. Must be able to build and maintain strong client relationships
6. Strong understanding of maintenance of equipment and materials
7. Excellent reporting skills
8. Strong focus on Quality
9. Results Driven