Hourly + Commission
$500 Signing Bonus, FULL BENEFITS
- Signing Bonus for new Employees
- $250 after 3 months of employment
- Additional $250 to be paid out after 6 months of employment
- Discount on Early Childhood Center
- Family Membership to the J!
- Discounts for Summer Camps
The St. Louis Jewish Community Center (the J) has been providing excellent experiences in health & wellness, early childhood and adult education, sports and recreation, camping, Jewish and cultural experiences for the entire community for over 140 years. Members and program participants enjoy access to state-of-the-art facilities and programs. Employees enjoy a large range of benefits, including a complimentary membership! The Js commitment to diversity and equity is ongoing, and our culture is warm and inclusive of all, regardless of faith. Employees are safe being who they are at work. We invite you to be a part of our amazing team and community.
The Membership Sales Coordinator is responsible for increasing membership units for the organization through new member sales, membership upgrades, and increasing membership renewals, as well as selling additional club services and other forms of member purchases. This individual will work closely with all departments in promoting sales and customer service for the agency.
- Prospecting for sales leads, both inside and outside of the facility.
- Scheduling appointments for prospective members to tour facility through email, telephone, and walk-in lead generation.
- Take potential members on effective and informative tours of the facility, present membership options and close sales.
- Provide customers with the highest level of customer service, emphasizing courteous and knowledgeable assistance to each and every customer.
- Demonstrate the ability to listen and solve customer issues and complaints regarding membership.
- Develop and manage lead generation system and follow-up system for prospective members and new members.
- Responsible for documenting, executing and tracking sales processes and procedures.
- Achieve and exceed personal monthly sales goals and team goals as determined by management staff.
- Assist with seeking out, accruing, and servicing corporate partnerships.
- Assist with professional coverage of building including maintenance of a clean, positive, safe, customer friendly environment.
- Provide support to front desk staff during peak hours of operation.
- Demonstrate understanding of all JCC programs and services and promote those programs to current and prospective members.
- Assist in developing marketing and promotional pieces and events to improve membership lead generation.
- Attend staff, committee, or board meetings; conferences; and related JCC program and services meetings including volunteer commitments.
- Performs miscellaneous job-related duties as assigned.