Knowledge, Skills, Abilities
- Demonstrated expertise in leading cross-functional projects with favorable outcomes
- Experience with change management is preferred.
- Excellent written, verbal, and presentation skills.
- Demonstrated ability to form and sustain strong working relationships with colleagues and other stakeholders.
- Excellent written and verbal skills.
- Must also be comfortable facilitating project management tools and speaking in front of a group of people.
- Multi-tasking, i.e., ability to function and complete work with competing priorities and expectations, and good problem-solving skills.
- Personal and interpersonal skills, i.e., clear speaking, discreet, considerate, sensitive, and collaborative. Must have the ability to function independently as well as in a team setting.
- Strong attention to detail and good follow-through.
- Advanced knowledge of personal computers with superior skills in desktop programs (e.g., Outlook, Word, Excel, Project, Visio, PowerPoint, and other comparable software programs).
Education, Experience & Job Requirements
- Bachelor's degree from an accredited university or college is preferred
- Relevant work history can be substituted for academic requirements
- Project Management Professional (PMP) certification is preferred, but not required
- A minimum of two years of project management experience is required, five years of project management experience preferred
This position requires the employee to reside in Western Washington.
Based on considerations of various state requirements within our service area, Organ Procurement Organization industry practices, our hospital and community partner requirements, and our commitment to the safety of our people and communities, LifeCenter Northwest has made the decision to require members of our workforce to be fully vaccinated for COVID-19 and have a Booster shot.
Proof of vaccination, or applicable medical or religious exemption will be required as a condition of employment upon offer. For those that need to complete the vaccination series, start dates will be adjusted.
LifeCenter Northwest is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer.