KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS, ABILITIES
- Understanding of Agile/Scrum methodology of Project Management
- Demonstrated expertise in leading cross-functional projects with favorable outcomes
- Experience with change management and knowledge management methodologies is preferred.
- Excellent written, verbal, and presentation skills, including proven experience with technical writing, specifically SOPs. Must also be comfortable leading a training and speaking in front of a group of people.
- Demonstrated ability to form and sustain strong working relationships with colleagues and other stakeholders.
- Skilled at data collection, analysis and reporting.
- Familiarity with and ability to interpret statistics as applied to continuous quality improvement tools is preferred.
- Excellent written and verbal skills, including proven experience with technical writing.
- Must also be comfortable leading trainings, facilitating project management tools, and speaking in front of a group of people.
- Ability to learn and implement procedures in compliance with applicable local/state/federal regulations, certifications, accreditations, etc.
- Multi-tasking, i.e., ability to function and complete work with competing priorities and expectations, and good problem-solving skills.
- Personal and interpersonal skills, i.e., clear speaking, discreet, considerate, sensitive, and collaborative. Must have the ability to function independently as well as in a team setting.
- Strong attention to detail and good follow through.
- Advanced knowledge of personal computers with superior skills in desktop programs (e.g., Outlook, Word, Excel, Access, Project, Visio, Power Point, and other comparable software programs).
The employee in this position must uphold the core values of LifeCenter; these include:
- Integrity: We are trustworthy, reliable, respectful, and accountable.
- Collaboration: We work in partnership with others, seeking to understand and be understood, and finding common ground and shared goals to build upon together.
- Courage: We take personal responsibility and face challenges head-on.
- Service: Through professionalism and dedication, we honor our commitment to serve others and our obligation to be good stewards of the gift of life.
EDUCATION, EXPERIENCE & JOB REQUIREMENTS
- Bachelor's degree from an accredited university or college is preferred
- Relevant work history can be substituted for academic requirements
- Project Management Professional (PMP) certification is preferred, but not required
- A minimum of two years of project management experience is required, five years of project management experience preferred
Based on considerations of various state requirements within our service area, Organ Procurement Organization industry practices, our hospital and community partner requirements, and our commitment to the safety of our people and communities, LifeCenter Northwest has made the decision to require members of our workforce to be fully vaccinated for COVID-19 by October 18, 2021.
Proof of vaccination, or applicable medical or religious exemption will be required as a condition of employment upon offer. For those that need to complete the vaccination series, start dates will be adjusted.
LifeCenter Northwest is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer.