Seeking a professional that is either:
- A) Dually Licensed: Licensed Alcohol and Drug Counselor (LADC) and Licensed Mental Health Professional (LICSW, LP, LMFT, or LPCC), OR
- B) Licensed Alcohol and Drug Counselor (LADC) or (ADC-T)
- Must be licensed and in compliance with the appropriate licensure board, i.e. Board of Behavioral Health & Therapy, Board of Social Work, Board of Marriage and Family Therapy, or another licensing board.
- 2+ years of experience in a Behavioral Health setting helpful.
- Training and experience in 245G group facilitation required.
- Two years or more freedom from problematic substance use problems.
- Experience with an Electronic Health Record, Procentive preferred.
- Ability to work as a team member with coworkers.
- Experience working with individuals from diverse backgrounds.
- Organization and time management skills.
- Experience and / or training in trauma informed care beneficial.
WAGE: Competitive, DOQ
BENEFITS: Avivo offers competitive salaries and compensation, including a comprehensive benefits package. Benefits include a generous PTO policy and company observed holidays as well as health and dental insurance, long-term disability insurance, life insurance, and a retirement savings plan. Health insurance coverage is also available for domestic partners, in addition to other optional benefits.
HOW TO APPLY: Please provide a letter of interest and resume highlighting your experiences and qualifications through our website at https://avivomn.org. If you have questions on your application, e-mail email@example.com.
Avivo is a nonprofit organization which serves an average of 15,000 Minnesotans each year, helping them achieve recovery, employment, and career advancement. We believe everyone deserves the chance to live well and work well. Avivo provides chemical and mental health services, career and technical education, and employment services at locations in the Twin Cities and greater Minnesota. Avivo employees help individuals transform their lives – move out of poverty, find treatment and achieve recovery, end homelessness, train for and start careers, and secure jobs. At Avivo, employees experience worthwhile work and professional growth as part of a vibrant and diverse workforce. You have direct and positive impact in people’s lives and are a part of making lasting change in our community! www.avivomn.org
Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. Avivo is an equal opportunity employer and will recruit, hire, promote and transfer qualified persons into all job classifications regardless of race, gender, religion, skin color, national origin or ancestry, physical disability (including pregnancy) or mental disability, age, gender identity, sexual orientation, legally protected medical condition, family care status, marital status, veteran status, or genetic characteristics.
Posting Date: 7/28/2020