- High school diploma or equivalent required; Bachelor Degree preferred
- Prior experience preferably in public health, human services, criminal justice, sociology or related field,
- Two years’ experience as coordinator, administrative assistant for senior level staff;
- Must be able to communicate professionally and effectively both in writing and oral form with a wide range of people both inside and outside of the organization.
- Ability to work effectively with minimum supervision in a fast-paced, high volume office, and appropriately set priorities and exercise independent judgment.
- Attention to detail and problem-solving skills;
- Ability to build relationships with staff members of all levels.
- Proficiency in MS Office;
- Initiative, creativity, and a high energy level.
- Excellent organizational and time management skills;
- Interest in or experience with working with individuals with criminal justice involvement.
- Ability to analyze and interpret requirements specifications (milestones); and
- We seek talented, dedicated individuals from all walks of life who possess a strong commitment to this mission. Relevant personal experience is a plus.
Travel Requirements –May require travel to other offices for meetings and/or trainings.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The responsibilities and requirements listed are representative of the knowledge, skills, minimum education, training, licensing, experience and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions of the job.
The Fortune Society is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will be afforded equal employment opportunities without discrimination because of conviction history, race, religion/creed, color, national origin, sex, age, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, military status, predisposing genetic characteristics, victim of domestic violence status or marital status.