- LMSW or LCSW required;
- Minimum of one year experience working with the senior homeless population preferred
- Some work or internship experience in dealing with either significant psychiatric issues, trauma or incarceration;
- Minimum of 2 years of staff supervision experience preferred;
- Bilingual Spanish-speaking preferred;
- Strong computer skills, particularly in electronic health records;
- Excellent resident-engagement and counseling skills;
- Excellent clinical note writing and time management skills;
- SIFI certification a plus; and
- We seek talented, dedicated individuals from all walks of life who possess a strong commitment to this mission. Relevant personal experience is a plus.
Travel Requirements: May require travel to our Long Island City and Harlem locations and/or NYC trainings as necessary.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The responsibilities and requirements listed are representative of the knowledge, skills, minimum education, training, licensing, experience and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions of the job.
The Fortune Society is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will be afforded equal employment opportunities without discrimination because of conviction history, race, religion/creed, color, national origin, sex, age, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, military status, predisposing genetic characteristics, victim of domestic violence status or marital status.