Smalley Steel Ring Company is the market leader in the industrial retaining ring and wave/compression spring manufacturing business. Our ingenuity, dedicated associates, engineering expertise, and technical ability are driving our success, holding over 50 years of manufacturing experience supplying the aerospace, automotive, and other industrial markets. We take pride in ourselves, the quality of our innovative products, our focus on continuous improvement, and the service of excellence that we provide to our loyal customers.
Smalley is committed to a diverse and inclusive culture where everyone feels they belong and all voices are heard. We believe in our associates and the unique perspectives they bring to every challenge, which is why we will empower you to push the boundaries of what is possible. We aim to continuously build upon a culture of innovation, diversity and inclusion with a continued focus on the ‘human’ in human capital.
What is in it for you?
From Bags Tournaments to Spirit Days to an Annual Walk for Cancer Awareness, we believe in fostering a fun, collaborative, and diverse work environment that supports one another and our communities.
Teamwork, Integrity, Trust, Respect, Accountability, Empathy, Commitment, Humility, Communication and Quality.
Smalley is currently hiring an Inspector for our Inspection Department!
- Responsible for inspecting products following company and industry standards
- Responsible for achieving inspection department targets
- Required to follow Supervisor and Lead instructions
- Required to follow Smalley policies and procedures
- Utilize different measuring tools, as well as perform calibration on inspection instruments
- Required to complete all paperwork associated with the job packet, neatly and accurately following Smalley’s Good Documentation Practices
- Provide material handling support or any other function as needed