If you are a recruiting and sales professional that is ready for a new challenge, wants to learn from the strongest recruiting and sales teams in Cella history, and is passionate about creating and finding solutions, then unclench your jaw and relax your shoulders, this role is for you. We are looking for a collaborative, fast-paced consultative professional that gets excited about working with BIG brands and talking with creative clients on the daily. The Executive Search Consultant at Cella gets paid on pure margin, don’t split commissions with recruiters or their team, don’t have a threshold before they start earning commissions, don’t operate on a draw, and of course, get a pretty sweet salary.
At Cella, the Executive Search Consultant (ESC) is a sales-minded top performer who is responsible for selling, recruiting, managing, selecting, and placing of qualified candidates into direct placement opportunities with our client companies.
Consider this position your perfect 360 sales/ recruitment opportunity! The ESC is responsible for new order generation as well as bringing qualified candidate recommendations to their clients. There are also opportunities to recruit on current direct hire positions from our other sales partners.
Our ethos is centered around three pillars: people, expertise, and impact. We put passion to work.
We have musicians, yogi’s, bikers, skiers and snowboarders, Disney fanatics (a lot, actually), cycling lovers, makers and designers, gamers, and likely a few chefs that could give your favorite restaurants a run for their money. We have parents, grandparents, aunts, uncles, sisters, brothers, daughters, sons, neighbors, friends, and… you get the point. We believe that bringing your whole self to work fosters creativity and productivity and that you are a trustworthy professional.
We understand the delicate balance between work and life. And while some say that work-life balance doesn’t exist..... well, they haven’t worked with us:
● 100% remote
● 3pm Fridays year-round
● Unlimited PTO after your first year
● Sabbaticals based on years of service
● Wellness programs
● Paid Holidays plus additional Bonus Days off & Quiet Days with no meetings
● 3 paid volunteer days per year
● & there’s more!
Cella also provides life-enhancing benefits such as:
● Employer-paid contributions to health benefits packages including medical, dental, and vision insurance
● 401K with company match
● Paid parental leave
● Monthly home office and cell phone reimbursement
● Laptop & accessories
● Corporate Donation Match- $100 per employee per year
What you’ll bring to the role:
- You are a steadfast and collaborative sales professional, seeking to build and strengthen relationships with creative talent and external clients.
- 3+ years of staffing experience preferred. (open to Recruiters interested in transitioning to sales)
- 2+ years of staffing in the creative services industry or other professional services industries is preferred.
- Professional communication skills that include comfort in presenting services at all levels of a client organization and via various mediums (live PowerPoint presentations, virtually hosted presentations, and general phone and/or web conference) as well as live industry events.
- Knowledge of strategic selling concepts and consultative sales/ recruiting is required.
- Must embrace and exemplify our core values: Entrepreneurial Spirit, Service Excellence, Passionate Performance, and Employee Centricity.
- Must thrive in a fast-paced, deadline-driven environment. Bachelor's degree or equivalent recruitment experience preferred.
Most importantly, you embody our values of Service Excellence, Entrepreneurial Spirit, Passionate Performance, and Employee Centricity. You are just as committed to what you do, as we are in what we do. Passion shines through here, and if that’s what you’re looking for, Cella may be the right opportunity for you.
Not sure you meet 100% of our qualifications? That's okay, please apply if Cella seems like the right values fit for you.