Produce blow molded plastic parts to meet customer specifications.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
This list of duties and responsibilities is not all inclusive and may be expanded to include other duties and responsibilities as management may deem necessary from time to time. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. Reasonable Accommodations may be made to enable qualified individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Cut, trim and fasten materials to meet customers specifications.
- Lift 30 pounds or more on occasions.
- Be proficient with certain tools including all types of hand tools.
- Maintain good attendance.
- Attend all company meetings as setup by Management.
- Follow work instructions including safety guidelines.
- Accountability – Ability to accept responsibility and account for his/her actions.
- Active Listening – Ability to actively attend to, convey, and understand the comments and questions.
- Communication, Oral – Ability to communicate effectively with others using the spoken word.
- Customer Oriented – Ability to take care of the customers’ needs while following company procedures.
- Judgement – The ability to formulate a sound decision using the available information.
- Reliability – The trait of being dependable and trustworthy.
- Team Builder – Ability to convince a group of people to work toward a goal.
- Time Management – Ability to utilize the available time to organize and complete work within given guidelines.
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE
REQUIRED: High School Degree or General Education Degree (GED)
EXPERIENCE: No prior experience necessary.
The physical requirements described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job.
N (Not Applicable) Activity is not applicable to this position.
O (Occasionally) Position requires this activity up to 33% of the time (0-2.5+ hrs./day)
F (Frequently) Position requires this activity from 33-66% of the time (2.5-5.5+ hrs./day)
C (Constantly) Position requires this activity more than 66% of the time (5.5+ hrs./day)
Physical Demands Lift/Carry
Stand - C 10lbs. or less – C
Walk – C 11-20lbs. – F
Sit – O 21-50lbs. – O
Handling/Fingering – C 51-100lbs. – O
Reach Outward – F Over 100lbs. – N
Reach Above Shoulder - O Push or Pull
Climb – F 12lbs. or less – C
Crawl – N 13-25lbs. – O
Squat or Kneel – F 26-40lbs. – N
Bend – F 41-100lbs. – N
The company has reviewed this job description to ensure that essential functions and basic duties have been included. It is intended to provide guidelines for job expectations and the employee's ability to perform the position described. It is not intended to be construed as an exhaustive list of all functions, responsibilities, skills and abilities. Additional functions and requirements may be assigned by supervisors as deemed appropriate. This document does not represent a contract of employment, and the company reserves the right to change this job description and/or assign tasks for the employee to perform, as the company may deem appropriate. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.