The Saban Community Clinic was founded on the principle that healthcare is a right, not a privilege. Our clinics provide Whole Person Care to everyone regardless of income or immigration status. This includes medical, behavioral health and dental care.
For over 50 years, we have been redefining community health through a systemic approach that creates a lasting impact on individual lives and creates healthier communities.
This position will support all four of Saban Community Clinics in the Hollywood area.
The role of the coach is a facilitator, motivator, communicator, and educator. The coach will utilize these skills to engage and regularly assist clinic staff at each clinic site to facilitate strategic implementations learned throughout PCMH best practices.
- Work directly with managers, providers, and staff to identify and address issues related to maintaining an effective and efficient medical home practice.
- Continue to improve productivity (i.e., the capacity to see patients), increase patient access, reduce patient waiting time
- Conduct regular ongoing audits including Huddle audits, Empanelment audits, etc
- Monitor Front Desk Specialists and Medical Assistant workflows
- Analyzes and reviews processes, policies, and systems on an ongoing basis to ensure they are aligned with current and updated NCQA standards
- Facilitates PCMH Meetings
- At least 2 years’ experience in a clinical setting
- Knowledge of NCQA Patient Centered Medical Home
- Bachelor’s degree and project management experience preferred
- Experience training and coaching staff in a health care setting
Perks and Benefits:
- Chiropractor/Acupuncture Care
- 403(b) retirement plan with employer matching
- Generous paid time off
Come be a part of our team and make a difference in our patients' lives!