- Master’s Degree in Social Work from an accredited school of social work
- Licensure (LMSW/LCSW) already achieved or to be obtained within (6-9) months of hire.
- Working with homeless individuals, couples, or families.
- Working with diverse cultures and ethnicities.
- Conceptualizing, creating, and leading or co-leading groups.
- Knowledge of CARES System
Related Skills or Knowledge
- A Master’s Degree in Social Work from an accredited school of social work
- Knowledge of child and adolescent development; emotional/behavioral health; mental health; parent-child relationships; family dynamics; and diagnostic classification
- Expertise in strengths-based, solution-focused, and family-centered practice
- Knowledge of guidelines, policies and regulations relating to child welfare, safety, permanency, and well-being.
- Employee must possess exceptional written and oral English communications skills.
- Ability to work effectively in a high-volume, high intensity environment.
Thank you for your interest in working with us!
EEO STATEMENT: BPHN provides equal opportunity for employment and advancement to all employees and applicants for employment. BPHN does not discriminate against any individual based on race, creed, ancestry, citizenship status, religion, color, age, national origin, political belief, sex, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity or self-image, gender appearance, behavior or expression, transgender status, marital status, familial status, military or veteran status, disability, genetic information, family medical history or request for or receipt of genetic services, domestic violence victim status, prior arrest or conviction history, or any other characteristic or status protected by law in employment decisions including recruitment, hiring, compensation, fringe benefits, staff development and training, promotion or transfer, lay-off or termination, or any other condition of employment. BPHN is committed to fostering diversity at all levels.
Proof of Vaccination is a Job Requirement at BPHN