Be Part Of Something Great!
Looking for dedicated and safety focused Class A CDL drivers to Join our Transport team
Who we are: We are proud to be a third-generation family-owned fuel and lubricant distribution company here in the Pacific Northwest since 1952.
Our Company Mission: To create lasting partnerships with our customers, our employees, and the communities we serve.
What this means to you: We pride ourselves on being a tangible and dynamic part of the communities we do business in. We live here, we do business here, and are committed to being a partner that can be counted, yesterday, today, and beyond.
Our Vision: We make distribution effortless.
What this means to you: Well, this is where you come in. We need people like YOU, who are focused and dedicated to being the best. We believe our people are what sets us apart. We strive for excellence, we work to make our customers' experience exceptional and effortless. We are the partner that will make them a priority and we can't do that without you. You've worked hard to obtain your skills, your certifications, and experience - to set yourself apart as a CDL driver and we believe in engaging and rewarding excellence - so come be a part of something great.
Our Core Values
Positively Impacting Others Create positive energy using empathy and kindness Adapt to Change Embrace, encourage and excel in a changing environment Team Environment Create synergy with common purpose and commitment Honest Communication Communicate to build trust and mutual respect
Safe and Strong Work Ethic Consistently producing high-quality work in a safe manner
As a fuel transport driver you work in close partnership with the Transport Manager, Dispatch and fellow Drivers to deliver petroleum products to our customers. Must promote safety and communication by seeking input, and working to improve our processes. Responsible to role model our Core Values.
Essential Position Functions and Responsibilities:
- Applicants need to be able to safely drive & operate a Transport truck & trailer as well as load and unload with petroleum products adhering to all regulations
- Driver must complete and transmit all paperwork in compliance with established Wilcox and Flegel procedures
- Driver must maintain vehicle cleanliness and replaces gaskets, and other related articles as necessary
- Driver performs safety inspections on trucks, equipment and/or facilities as required by Wilcox and Flegel Company policy
- Driver will complete miscellaneous service duties such as checking on a daily basis, oil, water, fuel, tires and tank related items
- Strict adherence to all DOT/Hazmat Regulations is required
- Any equipment malfunctions, accidents or injuries and/or concerns must be reported timely to Dispatcher
- Must be able to climb in and out of Fuel Tank Wagon, operate gear shift and brake & gas petals
Critical Core Competencies and Skills:
- Excellent interpersonal skills as well as verbal and written communication skill
- Must be highly organized with strong ability to multi-task
- Able to assess competing demands and determine appropriate direction
- Proven ability to learn quickly and adapt to changing environment; agile, flexible and resilient