Values: The employee in this position must uphold the core values of LifeCenter; these include:
- Integrity: Honesty, transparency, and reliability are paramount in all we do.
- Collaboration: We strive to work in partnership with others, internally and externally, and to find common ground and shared goals to build upon together.
- Service: We honor our obligation to be good stewards of the gift of life and our commitment to serve others as we carry out our mission.
- Courage: We stand up for what is right and our decisions and actions always support our mission.
- Bachelor’s degree with previous ORC experience or equivalent combination of education and experience required. Must be a Licensed Registered Nurse, Respiratory Therapist, Paramedic/EMT or prior experience working as an organ recovery coordinator in another OPO.
- Ability to obtain and maintain an ACLS, PALS, and BLS certification.
- Coordinators must obtain their CPTC within 24 months of hire date.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- Five years of recent experience in critical care preferred.
- This individual must demonstrate operating knowledge of computers with a demonstrable, immediate level skill (at a minimum) with Outlook, Word, Excel and other comparable software programs.
Based on considerations of various state requirements within our service area, Organ Procurement Organization industry practices, our hospital and community partner requirements, and our commitment to the safety of our people and communities, LifeCenter Northwest has made the decision to require members of our workforce to be fully vaccinated for COVID-19 by October 18, 2021.
Proof of vaccination, or applicable medical or religious exemption will be required as a condition of employment upon offer. For those that need to complete the vaccination series, start dates will be adjusted.
LifeCenter Northwest is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer.