Up to $12/hr
$250 Signing Bonus and FREE Gym Membership!
- For new Employees
- $250 after 3 month of employment
The St. Louis Jewish Community Center (the J) has been providing excellent experiences in health & wellness, early childhood and adult education, sports and recreation, camping, Jewish and cultural experiences for the entire community for over 140 years. Members and program participants enjoy access to state-of-the-art facilities and programs. Employees enjoy a large range of benefits, including a complimentary membership! The Js commitment to diversity and equity is ongoing, and our culture is warm and inclusive of all, regardless of faith. Employees are safe being who they are at work. We invite you to be a part of our amazing team and community.
Inclusion Shadows provide one on one support to children and youth with developmental disabilities as they participate in regular programming at the JCC in Creve Coeur and Chesterfield.
- Support children and youth as they participate in group or individual activities.
- Write and maintain progress notes pertaining to each child or youths goals.
- Make accommodations to activities as needed to allow the child or youth to fully participate.
- Facilitate transitions or sensory breaks as needed.
- Assist children or youth with personal care needs as needed.
- Appropriately manage crisis situations related to behavior or health as needed.
- Work cooperatively with staff leading the program.
- Care for the physical and emotional well being of children at all times.
- Observe youth behavior, assess its appropriateness, and apply appropriate behavior management techniques.
- Maintain good attendance and have reliable transportation.
- Follow all JCC rules, regulations, and standards.
- Attend training and meetings as required.
- These are not the only duties to be performed. Some duties may be reassigned and other duties may be assigned as required.