Shift4 Payments (NYSE: FOUR) is a leading provider of integrated payment processing and technology solutions, delivering a complete omnichannel ecosystem that extends beyond payments to include a wide range of value-added services. The company’s technologies help power over 350 software providers in numerous industries, including hospitality, retail, F&B, e-commerce, lodging, gaming, and many more. With over 7,000 sales partners, the company securely processed more than 3.5 billion transactions annually for over 200,000 businesses in 2019. For more information, visit shift4.com.
Shift4 is committed to bettering the lives of our employees and customers and we know that there’s more we can be doing. The Manager of Diversity, Inclusion and Corporate Social Responsibility (Manager, D&I and CSR) is responsible for leading the day to day function and execution of Shift4’s global Inclusion, Diversity and Corporate Social Responsibility strategy. You will play a critical role in advancing the organization’s mission and culture by developing programs meant to better the lives of our internal workforce, the environment and strengthen the role we play in our merchant’s business practices.
You will work directly with our VP, People and Culture to foster an ethical work environment built on diversity and inclusion and corporate social responsibility by implementing robust programs, training opportunities, and employee led committees. You will be both a strategist and content developer in a highly matrixed environment that requires you to partner across all brands and business units.
- Drive progressive change throughout the organization in order to benefit internal employees, business practices, and the greater community as a whole
- Develop and implement programs related, but not limited to: Corporate Social Responsibility, Employee Volunteer Program, Employee Wellness Programs, Employee Resource Groups, Corporate Giving Programs, Workshops, Environmental Impact, and more
- Identify areas of opportunities for business practice improvement
- Partner with internal teams and leaders in departments such as Compensation and Benefits, Talent Acquisition, HR Analytics, Learning & Development, Creative Services and Strategy to implement programs and improve employee branding efforts
- Work with HR leaders to create policies and procedures that will strengthen a diverse and inclusive culture
- Collaborate directly with Talent Acquisition to develop diversity pipelines and recruiting platforms
- Share your vision and deliver feedback aimed to improve inclusive practices
- Create short and long-term goals and project roadmaps, track metrics, and develop reports to present to senior leadership and investor board members
- Serve as a SME in all matters related to D&I by providing feedback, insight, and perspective
- Spearhead the implementation of and serve as the main point of contact for diversity and inclusion events (on-site and virtual)
- Schedule and manage cross-functional meetings, develop agendas, prepare meeting materials, and deliver presentational material
- Other duties as assigned
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience
- 5+ years of progressive D&I experience – preferably with a global organization
- Advanced knowledge of principles, methods, and tools used to strengthen D&I programs
- Experience implementing global D&I initiatives
- Experience implementing Corporate Social Responsibility initiatives
- Strong negotiation and partnership skills
- Strong communication and project management skills
- Strong program and project management skills
- Proven ability to utilize data to your advantage in order to influence change
- Demonstrated ability to think creatively to influence others
Shift4 Payments provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics.