- Licensed Alcohol and Drug Counselor (LADC).
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent experience required; Masters Degree desired.
- Dual Mental Health Licensure (LICSW, LPCC, LMFT, LP) helpful.
- Demonstrated knowledge and/or experience in culturally specific services and treatment needs of women, men, and families impacted by substance use and co-occurring disorders
- Capable of independent travel with valid driver’s license and insurance.
- Professional experience in the delivery of 245G substance use disorder services.
- Minimum of 1-year of professional supervisory experience.
- Demonstrated knowledge and expertise working with individuals and families experiencing chemical dependence and/or dual diagnosis.
- Knowledge and understanding of the implications of 245G and sections 245A.65, 626.556, 626.557, and 626.5572.
- Ability to pass/ clear DHS Background Study.
- 2+ years freedom from problematic substance use.
- Thorough knowledge of clinical continuum, to include: assessment, treatment planning, charting / documentation, crisis intervention, referral process, and discharge planning.
- Thorough knowledge of community resources and able to work effectively within diverse environment.
- Strong communication, organizational and documentation skills that meet professional practices and program expectations to include: knowledge of screening and assessing, goal planning and review, case noting, discharge planning and follow-up.
- Establish and maintain professional relationships.
- Ability to utilize broad based knowledge of therapeutic and evidence based interventions
SALARY: DOQ, based on experience
BENEFITS: Avivo offers competitive salaries and compensation, including a comprehensive benefits package. Benefits include a generous PTO policy and company observed holidays as well as health and dental insurance, long-term disability insurance, life insurance, and a retirement savings plan. Health insurance coverage is also available for domestic partners, in addition to other optional benefits.
HOW TO APPLY: Please visit our website to submit your application and resume highlighting your experiences and qualifications through our website at https://avivomn.org. If you have questions on your application, e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org
Avivo serves more than 13,000 Minnesotans each year, helping them achieve recovery, employment, and economic advancement. Founded in 1960, Avivo provides chemical and mental health services, career education, and employment services. We specialize in helping individuals and families who face personal or systemic barriers – poverty, homelessness, joblessness, chemical addiction or mental health concerns – achieve recovery and economic stability. We believe everyone deserves the chance to live well and work well. For more information, visit avivomn.org.
Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. Avivo is an equal opportunity employer and will recruit, hire, promote and transfer qualified persons into all job classifications regardless of race, gender, religion, skin color, national origin or ancestry, physical disability (including pregnancy) or mental disability, age, gender identity, sexual orientation, legally protected medical condition, family care status, marital status, veteran status, or genetic characteristics.